Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anthony Nunziante
How many snowflakes fall each second
Over a billion snowflakes fall every second. This is throught the world. It's also a theroy.
what are snowflakes?
Snowflakes are ice crystals. The smallest flake is diamond dust crystals.
How are snowflakes created?
They are formed from water vapors in the air. When it gets cold it turns to snow and starts to fall. This is how there created.
What are snowflakes real colors?
Snowflakes seem white but there not. They seem like that but it is just the suns reflection. without the sun snow would be clear.
Why do snowflakes fall
They fall when the temperature is underneath freezing. For example 20°or lower. It gets very cold then flakes fall.