Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Elvis Presley
Elvis was an only child and did not have many friends growing up. He was bullied a lot and would normally just stay home and play guitar.
Elvis then moved too Memphis, Tennessee. and made new friends.
by Landon Weeks
In 1954 Elvis had started his music career.Only being nine years old he had already began starting on the path too becoming famous.
Elvis Presley was born in Mississippi on January 8, 1935. His parents were Vermon and Gladys.
His nickname was "The king of rock and roll"
some of Elvis's most famous songs:]
That's all right-1954
Heart break hotel-1956
Jail house rock-1957
Elvis Presley presenting in Jailhouse rock
Elvis Presley signed his first contract with RCA records on November 21,1955.
Colone Parker becomes Elvis Presley exclusive manager on March 26,1956 and begins to ruin his life.
Elvis Presley starts to fall in the addictions of drinking and crack cocaine as he goes through the stress of being a rock star.
the drugs and drinking had taken a toll on Elvis.
he had died on August 16, 1977 in the bathroom of his Graceland mansion in Memphis, Tennessee.
thank you for watching!