Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Catalog: What's in there?
Transcript of Catalog: What's in there?
Government Documents are available...
cd's and dvd's (mostly datasets) Government Documents Books Locations in Jackson Status In process books may be in the library and you may be able to check them out. Call Ref Desk for info (334-5419) E-books Journals First look up journal titles in Journal Finder, which looks like this ... But some journals are in print and are in the catalog. The entries look like this... streaming media Websites Locations not in Jackson MRC TLC TRC Music IAR Chem & Physics Elements of a catalog record Elements you must have are call number, location, and whether it is available. subject headings help find more stuff! Usually there are notes telling what the work is about or giving chapter headings The Catalog isn't the best place to find journals by title. Instead...