Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Silver Element
who am I?
P: 47 E: 47 N: 60
Silver was first discovered by egyptians around 3400 B.C. and was found in Anatolia (modern day Turkey), Other cultures also used silver.Silver is a white, glossy, soft, & very ductile and malleable. It’s a good conductor for heat and electricity, also silver was discovered after after gold and copper.
The industry uses silver by using it as Jewelry, Silverware, Mirrors, Glass, etc. The areas of silver are produced in Mexico, Peru, China, Australia, Russia. Silver is found in the sea, also found as ores. Environmental concerns about silver is a very lethal and toxic to all living things, can cause permanent skin damage, can cause kidney damage, eye damage, lung damage, liver damage, etc.
State of Matter: Solid
It’s a metal
Boiling Point: 4,014 (°F)
Melting Point: 1,764 (°F)
Atomic number: 47
Atomic Mass: 108
Silver Reacts to sulfuric acid