Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fiela's Child 27-32
Transcript of Fiela's Child 27-32
Benjamin confesses that he has fallen in love with Nina Bases his belief of not being van ruyen on his feelings for nina as blood would have repelled blood. He thinks about Barta Van Rooyen and her decisions 1. suffering an identity crisis
2. confused over what is true and who is the one lying
3. decides lukas doesnot exist anymore and determined to look for answers What was the significance of the maternal figures in Benjamin's life? Chapter28 Benjamin goes back to Barnards Island Chapter 30 fiela's worry for benjamin and her maternal love Chapter 32 -He questions who he is, he goes to John Benn and tells him that he is now Benjamin Komoetie and that he’s going back to Long Kloof.