Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Gun Safety
2. Know and follow all the rules of the shooting range.
3. Listen and do what the range master tells u to do.
4. Uncase and case your gun at the shooting bench.
5.ALWAYS keep the barrel of the gun pointed down range.
6. Always keep your safety on until you intend to shoot.
7. Always wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
8. Never shoot at water or hard surfaces. Hunting safety I am going to show use how to use a gun safely and properly. 12 Golden rules for gun safety
1. Always treat the gun like it's loaded.
2. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
3. Always keep your finger off the trigger if your not shooting.
4. Always keep your gun on safety if your not shooting.
5.Never point the gun at something your not going to shoot.
6. Make sure you know what is past your target.
7. Learn everything you need to know about the gun.
8. Always use the right ammunition; you'll blow yourself up if you don't put the right bullets in.
9. Be sure your barrel of the gun is clear before you shoot.
10. If your gun fails to shoot, hold your gun still for a bit; then point the gun in a safe direction, and carefully unload the gun.
11. Don't rely on the gun's safety to keep it from firing like a dufus.
12. Be aware of your surroundings, watch where you walk and keep your balance, and don't accidentally shoot someone. Unless your in war! 1. Follow the 12 golden rules.
2. When hunting in a group, always pick one person to be a Safety Officer for the day or trip.
3. Make sure you know where your buddies are hunting at all times, cause if you shoot someone you'll get n trouble.
4. Always keep the gun on safety unless you intend to shoot and animal. Or a moving tree that you think is an animal.
5. Never climb over anything with a loaded gun in your hand.
6. Never use a scope on a gun as binoculars. ( which my dad is a bad influence.)
7. If you fall or trip, control your muzzle. After you fall check the gun for any damage and check the barrel and the inside.
8. When your scared to shoot or you got buck fever don't shoot! Range safety b bad way of using guns good way of using guns really?! Block: A