Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Andrew Carnegie
Born in Dunfermline, Scotland
November 25, 1835
Born into a very poor famiily
He didn't just become a successful businessman by himself
-Thomas A. Scott helped him
-taught him business strategies and how to invest in stocks " As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.
I just watch what they do." -Andrew Carnegie Vertical Integration Instead of producing all of your materials, you purchase the companies that make those materials for your business Andrew Carnegie perfected that, he hired iron mines, coal mines, and even railroads to transport his goods The homestead Strike
Carnegie's workers had a strike because their wages were cut
the employers locked them out
many people were hurt, and even killed Retired as the richest man in the world Established...
libraries THE END