Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of HR Diagram
The H-R Diagram
What are some ways the stars in the photo could be grouped or classified?
Astronomers classify stars by their:
Luminosity (brightness, magnitude)
Hertzsprung Russell Diagram (HR Diagram) -
a graph that plots luminosity vs. temperature of stars
Red Stars = cool
Blue Stars = hot
Luminosity (sun = 1)
It is used to determine distances of the stars.
Y - axis
X - axis
Sun (medium size star)
is found in the