Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Did the Civil War have a positive or negative impact on the
Transcript of Did the Civil War have a positive or negative impact on the
April 12, 1861 when Confederates invaded Union soldiers at Fort Sumter, South Carolina
Some debate on the cause of the Civil War, the main cause was different beliefs on slavery.
The Civil War was resulted in the most fatalities of all American wars,roughly 620,000 soldiers died.
During the Civil War there economic hardship through out the country. The South had little money due to little industrialization. The North's Government needed money for war cost.
Did the Civil War have a positive or negative impact on the United States?
The Emancipation Proclamation was a document issued by Abraham Lincoln which allowed all slaves to be free.
After the Civil War was over the country was was no longer divided.
Wars are never good due to loss of lives, but i feel the Civil War had a positive impact on the country. Considering all the pros and cons this war was necessary for our country to develop into a great country.