Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Big Nate In The Zone
Transcript of Big Nate In The Zone
Big Nate Lives It Up
I thought this book was very entertaining by the pictures, I liked the way the author puts in first person point of view.
Breckenridge Puffington III
Nate is assigned, to be buddies with Breckenridge Puffington III. Nate recognized Breckenridge but just doesn't remember.Turns out they don't have a lot in common. But whatever Nate does to Breckenridge, Principal Nickolas is always watching. Later in the book, Nate realized Breckenridge was a bully to him in Preschool. But everyone in Preschool called him "Bobby". Breckenridge apologized to him even though he doesn't "remember". Soon there is a scavenger hunt including six people per team. Nate's non-stoppers include Chad, Teddy, Francis, Dee-Dee, Breckenridge, and Nate himself. During the hunt, Brecknridge find a mural that is worth 2 million bucks. And they appear on tv. Turns out, Nate's team win, just because of Breckenridge. Soon they become best friends.
Just like Breckenridge and Nate I'm shy and adventurous. Because Breckenrodge never talks and Nate always like to try new things.