Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Crushable Water Bottle By: Jesse
Transcript of Crushable Water Bottle By: Jesse
2. It might be harder to manufacture and package.
3. It might be difficult to keep the straw sanitary. Collapsible Water Bottle with Magic Straw
By: Jesse Kriebel My invention will save thousands of acres in landfills and help protect our natural resources for future generations. Before = After = I would create a label for my product that says "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the EARTH." In the marketing of my product, I would emphasize how God created the Earth and we, as His children, should take care of it. We should think about our children and our grandchildren and make sure they have a safe, clean place to live. We have to be a good example to future generations, so they, too, will protect and preserve the Earth. The inventor would have to determine what size bottle would work best in relation to the size of the straw, (You would have to have a little straw in a little bottle and a big straw in a big bottle). The inventor would have to figure out what size label to use compared to the size of the bottle. Individual bottle =$1.50
Pack of 24 =$7.50 Price