Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Worldview (Boshoff 22 Okt)
Transcript of Worldview (Boshoff 22 Okt)
"Genuine Christianity is a way of
seeing, understanding and acting
in this world."
"En word nie aan hierdie wêreld gelykvormig nie, maar word verander deur die vernuwing van julle gemoed, sodat julle kan beproef wat die goeie en welgevallige en volmaakte wil van God is."
Romeine 12:2 (AOV)
"(1) In die begin was die Woord daar, en die Woord was by God, en die Woord was self God. (2) Hy was reeds in die begin by God. (3)
Alles het deur Hom tot stand gekom: ja, nie 'n enkele ding wat bestaan, het sonder Hom tot stand gekom nie.
Johannes 1:1-3 (ANV)
(15) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. (16)
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
(17) He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. (20) and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
Colossians 1:15-17 & 20 (NIV)
(8)“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways”, declares the LORD. (9) “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. (13) Instead of the thornbush will grow the juniper, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be for the LORD’s renown, for an everlasting sign, that will endure forever.”
Isaiah 55:8-9 and 13 (NIV)
"Become fully acquainted with his gift in you, there is nothing timid about it; the dynamic of a mind liberated in the spirit of love is fearless and unstoppable."
2 Timothy 1:7 (Mirror)
"And the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet."
Romans 16:20 (NIV)
“If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk, (10) and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday. (11) The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun- scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. (12) Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings."
Isaiah 58:9-12 (NIV)