Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
C156 - Welcome to Class
Transcript of C156 - Welcome to Class
WTT Task Overview
Engage in the C156 online community
The Nursing Informatics Course Mentor Team
From the Desk of
C156 Cohort Information:
Enroll in the
21 & Done Cohort w/20min Q&A
Once enrolled, you will receive the following:
* 21 & Done document to help pace your way through to successful task completion on just 3 weeks!
* Task 1 and Task 2 Assessment recording links
Click Explore Cohort Offerings in the C156 course of study
to enroll in the cohort today!
Review the rubric, ensuring you have addressed all elements under the
The WTT-1015 assessment involves two tasks.
Task 1 is a written paper.
Task 2 is a PowerPoint presentation.
Each task will be submitted seperately from one another. You are encouraged to print off the FAQ document located under the Course Search section of the community to help assist with developing your tasks.
WGU Writing Center
WGU Student Success Center
The learning community can be found directly within the C156 Course of Study
Review the Course Announcements and Course Tips
Read the Course Chatter
Feel free to create or reply to a post
Use the Course Search tool to find additional course materials
Hint: use a keyword search such as FAQ, Meaningful Use, video, informatics, project, EHR, etc.
Watch the C156 Intro Video
(Click the Play button)
Complete the Acrobatiq modules and all other content in the C156 course of study. The concepts covered in the COS will help to develop your tasks.
Printing the rubric and keeping it close while you work through the course of study is recommended.