Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
war and British conquest.
Transcript of war and British conquest.
out to england and france. during the 1600's,
this became an a important
question for france, britian
and the mi'maq. for france
and britian, acadia represented
a base for attacking each other,
and for protecing their own colonies
and trade roads. for the mi'kmaq
acadia formed a part of their own
homeland. war and british conquest deportation compete removal between 1755
and 1763, the
great deportation, conflict/identity the loyalists were mostly farmers
and their arrival marked a shift in the reason that britian negotiated "treaties"-or "agreements"-with first nations. heyo