Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
3 types of investagitions
Transcript of 3 types of investagitions
Def- Comparative investigations is gathering data on different objects etc. or collecting data in different conditions in order to make a comparison.
Fun Facts: 1. It collects data by comparing two or more things.
2. In a comparative investigation you use a hypothesis before you start the investigations.
3. By comparing the organisms you get a better idea of both things not just one.
Comparing height, weight, color, etc.
What is Experimental: A type of investigation done to collect evidence that either supports or does not support a cause or effect relationship.
1. All of the factors can be held constant except the ones that are being tested.
2. Can be used when focused on a single variable.
3. Experimental investigations have dependent and independent variables.
4. Determines the cause of a problem.
Testing the height of a ramp to determine how far a marble will roll
What is descriptive: investigation you need to use careful observations and measurements to develop descriptive findings about an organism, substance, reaction, or natural process.
1. Use and Make Awesome Charts and Graphs!
2. Observe Project and Cool Experiments!
3. Describe How Things Work!
Observing how a plant and animal cell look like while describing what the cells look like.