Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
And Then There Were None: chapters 1-6 time line of events
Transcript of And Then There Were None: chapters 1-6 time line of events
By Samantha Kanach
August 8th, 1939, around 5:00p.m.
The guests arrive on the island.
Everyone is escourted to their rooms, which is when Vera first notices the poem.
Dr. Armstrong arrives on the islsnd.
Dinner is served.
The guests first realize the figurines.
Everyone moves into the drawing room.
The voice accuses them of the murders.
Mrs. Rogers faints.
They realize that it was a gramophone.
Everyone tells their stories about who they were accused of killing.
August 9th, 1939, 12:00 a.m
Anthony Marston chokes on his drink and dies.
Everyone goes off to bed, locking the doors as soon as they enter the room.
Mr. Rogers notices the first little Indian is missing.
Around 2:00 a.m.
Dr. Armstrong is awoken by Mr. Rogers.
Around 2:10 a.m.
Mrs. Rogers is pronounced dead.
Dr. Armstrong tells the others guests the news about Mrs. Rogers.
They realize the motorboat isn't coming.
Mr. Rogers confides in Dr. Armstrong about the missing statues.