Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of green printmaking
During a 3 weeks sustainable printmaking course with the artist Dan Welden, I discover a greener way of printing using solar plates outside the studio in a sustainable way. preparation:
black etching ink
layer  ink
layer  ink
baby powder the experiment by the sea Calafuria
[Livorno -Italy] inspired by the surrounding coast,
the plate is created on site using a local wooden stick to draw on the inked surface. The sun hardens the exposed image while the water will wash away the part unexposed. Dungeness September 2009 sharing the experience August 2009 feedbacks five senses at work these feedbacks
will help me
to plan the next activity ...to be continued