Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vegetarianism
What are they ?
In both cases, those diets exclude animal flesh. But :
includes eggs, milk and dairy (cheese and yoghurts)
refuses every animal foods.
CO2-equivalent emissions from producing 1/2 a pound of this food :
0,13 pound of CO2
0,15 pound of CO2
0,20 pound of CO2
0,55 pound of CO2
1,90 pounds of CO2
7,40 pounds of CO2
(= driving 1,17km)
Vegetarianism reduce the risks of heart disease,
which is one of the leading causes of death in France.
Veganism is complicated and can be dangerous for children.
Pleasure of meat &
Albert Einstein said :
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Is there a vegetarian or vegan in the class? What is the main reason?
What is the most important reason that prevents you to become vegetarian?
Meat & French economy