Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Listing Presentation - Condo
Transcript of Listing Presentation - Condo
To sell your condo...
- At the highest possible price
- In the shortest amount of time
-With the most favorable terms
Web Design Team
Design and Decor
- Mortgage Brokers
- Insurance Agents
- General Contractors
The list keeps going...
RE/MAX is the most recognized name in real estate
Power of the brand
Billions of dollars have been spent promoting the RE/MAX brand and agents
Why Internet Exposure Matters?
of buyers start on-line
of them found the internet the most valuable source when looking
of buyers found their home via magazines, newspapers, or the seller.
of buyers found their home via friends
DOMINATE THE ONLINE WORLD
Dominating Old School
Leveraging Social Media
-Presenting the condo as best as possible.
-Getting the condo sold.
Average For Ottawa
and buyers pay less!
Buyers shop with their eyes first....
THEN read the details.
Marketing Plan for 902-200 Bay Street
- Identify the benefits and target markets for the unit (location, size, price, lack stairs etc)
- Craft a message utilizing those benefits to attract the right buyers
- Create Visuals:
Professional photography (Dusk, Details etc?)
Video (360 Tours?)
Property branding (name, logo)?
Both digital and print media
- Visuals must represent the
, value, and
expected in the unit
We are not selling a large upgraded bedroom condo ...
lifestyle and benefits
that would be fulfilled by
living at 200 Bay
and inside suite
Leclair Decor and Staging
Leveraging Portal Sites
Leveraging Google Adwords
Leveraging Facebook Ads
Other Agents vs Matt Richling
Matterport - 3D Visual Tours
902- $255,000 in March 2011. Includes parking. 670sqft
Sold (8 Sold in 2018 vs 4 Sold in 2017)
904 - $289k, sold for $295k in June '18 - 17 DOM - 2bed, 1bath,
1701 - $259k, sold $260k in April '18 - 24 DOM - 2bed, 1bath,
803 - $219k, sold $214k in May '17 - 19DOM - 1bed, 1 bath
403 - $165k, sold $157k in Feb '17 - 31DOM - 1bed, 1 bath
1202 - $209k - $199k - $184k - $174k, sold $168k in Dec '16 - 219 DOM - 1bed 1bath
etc. etc. etc.
24% of owners in area are single
60% female vs 40% male
9% are 20-29, 14% 30-44, 9% 45-54, 20% 65-74
91% Structural Type is Apartment
1238 in direct neighbourhood vs 17.2k community.