Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Listing Presentation - Condo
Transcript of Listing Presentation - Condo
To sell your condo...
- At the highest possible price
- In the shortest amount of time
-With the most favorable terms
Web Design Team
Design and Decor
- Mortgage Brokers
- Insurance Agents
- General Contractors
The list keeps going...
RE/MAX is the most recognized name in real estate
Power of the brand
Billions of dollars have been spent promoting the RE/MAX brand and agents
Why Internet Exposure Matters?
of buyers start on-line
of them found the internet the most valuable source when looking
of buyers found their home via magazines, newspapers, or the seller.
of buyers found their home via friends
DOMINATE THE ONLINE WORLD
Dominating Old School
Leveraging Social Media
-Presenting the condo as best as possible.
-Getting the condo sold.
Average For Ottawa
and buyers pay less!
Buyers shop with their eyes first....
THEN read the details.
Marketing Plan for 101 - 800 Mckellar
- Identify the benefits and target markets for the unit (location, size, price etc)
- Craft a message utilizing those benefits to attract the right buyers
- Create Visuals:
Professional photography (Dusk, Details etc?)
Video (360 Tours?)
Property branding (name, logo)?
Both digital and print media
- Visuals must represent the
, value, and
expected in the unit
We are not selling a two bedroom condo ...
lifestyle and benefits
that would be fulfilled by
living at inside unit 101
Leclair Decor and Staging
Leveraging Portal Sites
Leveraging Google Adwords
Leveraging Facebook Ads
Other Agents vs Matt Richling
Matterport - 3D Visual Tours
101 - $209,000 in June 20, 2016, 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 parking, 1 storage
305 - $255,000 in June 2018 - 19 DOM -
404 - Listed Feb '18 at $259,000 - Sold for $255k in 17 DOM - Numerous upgrades (opened walls, quartz counters, kitchen cabients,
54% of owners in area are single
48% female vs 52% male
24% are 20-29, 30% are 30-44
1,038 in direct neighbourhood vs 16k community.