Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wednesday, September 6th 2017
Transcript of Wednesday, September 6th 2017
-How do we like this organization? Will it make our lives easier?
-Clean up and exit room procedure review.
M: In your seat.
V: Level 0
P: Answer the following on your DO NOW sheet. (If finished write down the objective in your agenda).
Question: What steps do we take if we are absent. This is for making sure we have the missing work we need.
-If you are making your notebook interactive. Glue the proper content needed under the main section.
-If you are using a glue stick. Always put the cap back on the stick (will ruin otherwise).
-Glue will be handed into materials manager at the end of class.
-When using scissors you are not to touch others with this piece of equipment (or throw). Use the equipment for its purpose.
-Scissors will be handed in to materials manager at the end of class.
Begin to Cut & Glue the notebook template into your notebook.
1. We will always be prepared with our notebook for the days lesson.
2. Always include the date in the top left corner.
3. Always have the topic underlined as the title of the days paper.
4. Include the objective underneath the title.
5. Include a main section.
6. At the end include a section as WWK. (Words Worth Knowing).
7. Make sure you give space for the next day.
Work Period- Go ahead practice write the appropriate heading. Then copy down this 7 set list in your notebook.
Homework & Class Project Procedure
1. If Homework was assigned, it is to be handed in at the start of class.
2. The Homework will be put on the top right corner of your desk and will be checked during the DO NOW.
3. Students are allowed 1 exempt homework per trimester. (If all homework is done I will drop the lowest grade.
If Time Remains........
-Add a drawing or picture that describes you on the front page of the notebook!