Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Explaining SAC 3: The Creative Response
Transcript of Explaining SAC 3: The Creative Response
LI: To understand the requirements of SAC 3 - The creative response.
SC: Students will be able to explain what constitutes a creative response to
and how to prepare for it.
Where do I access the resources for this SAC?
See teacher for additional resources on your story
Suggestions to prepare
1. Focus on
2. Read the summary and analysis for this story in the study guide given to you.
3. Read the story. Pay attention to:
- What is left unsaid or unfinished?
4. Complete the questions for the story in the study guide in a thorough manner.
5. Begin planning potential creative responses. Talk to your teacher.
Week beginning Monday 5 June