Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IEPs: Requirements and Variations
Transcript of IEPs: Requirements and Variations
Work with a Mentor
Keep a calendar with student information
Download and refer to ADE Guidelines
Ask your Mentor or District Special Education Director for specific district procedures
Documentation of Participation
Consideration of Special Factors
Instructional and Assessment Accommodations
Participation in State Testing
Special Education and Related Services
Explanation of Non-Regular Participation
Students will locate required IEP elements on a IEPs from multiple SEA's or LEA's.
Given a scenario, students will state the timeline to meet the legal requirements of IDEA.
Given a scenario, students will describe the requirements for Prior Written Notice.
Prior Written Notice
Consent to Evaluate
Consent for Services
Special Education Process
Special Education Forms:
Requirements and Variations