Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of chemical weathering
chemical weathering involves the change of rocks, often leading to a break down in its form :example water , ice, and sand.
This is chemical weathering.
Thanks for watching!!!
chemical weathering is amazing!!!