Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mass, Matter, and Volume - 3rd Grade
Transcript of Mass, Matter, and Volume - 3rd Grade
Gas Observable Traits: See: Color, size, shape, luster Touch: Texture, heat Smell: Odor or not Measurable Traits: Mass w/ balance
Volume w/ beaker/syringe
Temperature w/ thermometer
Length w/ruler Volume Solids have a definite size and shape - the size and shape do not change. Liquids have a volume that doesn't change, but they change shape to fit a container. Gases do not have a definite shape or volume. Gases take the shape and size of their container. Volume is how much space an object takes up. Volume can be measured by a syringe, beaker, or graduated cylinder. Something that takes up more space has more volume. Does this have more volume when it is full or empty? Which dog has more volume?