Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
how to make cookies
Transcript of how to make cookies
2. Mix sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs.
3. Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Add chocolate chips, make sure chocolate is even throughout the dough.
5. Put dough on greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
6. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
Enjoy! 3/4 cup sugar 3/4 cup packed brown sugar 1 cup butter, softened 2 large eggs, beaten 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon salt ☻2 cups chocolate chips