Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Erich Fromm RS OCR A2 Ethics Conscience
Transcript of Erich Fromm RS OCR A2 Ethics Conscience
It is the voice of our true selves, which summons us back to ourselves, to live productively, to develop fully and harmoniously – that is, to become fully what we potentially are. It is the guardian of our integrity.
Allows us as people to develop ourselves to reach full success.
We act to please others
Gvidas & Beatrice
Society Parents Teachers
How do your parents influence your moral decisions?
Conscience can be negatively influenced? 1930 Gov told Nazis to feel guilt if they treat Jews well or don't kill them.
Act in accordance to society therefore no trouble caused as you comply with legal laws
Can say God gave us the humanistic conscience.
Should we be responsible for our immoral actions if we they were formed by authority figures?
Does the conscience actually work to offer joy and love of life?
Where does the humanistic conscience exactly come from?