Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ship Identification System
Transcript of Ship Identification System
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
Proposed project title
Ship Identification system
Mr. G.K.A. Dias
Project advisors -
Mr. K.D. Sandaruwan
R. K.J. P. Rathnayaka
H. M. A. U. Bandara
G. S. V. M. Ishan
G. K. L. Abayawardana
H. M. T. B. Wijesuriya
B. M. A. P. Wimalarathna
A. S. F. Rumana
Ship Identification System (SIS)
The SIS project is capable to detect vessel types such as cargo ships.
Problems we found
Videos are recorded
extract data from the video
review is Time consuming task
Goal and Objectives
• Identify vessel type such as cargo ship by the geostationary image stream.
• Train a classifier to identify ships.
• Approximately get geostationary location.
Users of the System
The person who operates the all
functions of the system with admin option.
Functions to implement
Identifies the vessel type.
After cargo ship detection, message will be pop up with an alarm.
Main deliverable of the system
• When a CARGO ship is detected by the geostationary camera, system will produce a pop up message with an alarm
• System updates database automatically after identified a ship
• Can search how ships are located in given time range
Resource,software and hardware requirements
Geostationary camera or RECORDED VIDEO STREAM
PC hardware requirements
i3 processor or greater
500GB hard drive
• Linux Ubuntu operation system
• Opencv library 2.4.9
• Qt creator
open-cv library 2.4.9
Analyzing video stream from a geostationary camera or Recorded video stream within certain area .
The person who generally operates the proposed system
The person who fix the system when bugs occur.
Face detection systems
Vehicle detection systems
Thank You !