Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snapchat
Snapchat’s logo is named Ghostface Chillah, based on Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan.
Snapchat was originally called Picaboo.
70% of Snapchat users are women.
There’s a version of Snapchat for kids under age 13 called SnapKidz.
Facebook tried to acquire Snapchat for $1 billion in October 2013.
46% of the class of 2014 say they use Snapchat daily.
A venture capital firm provided $485,000 of seed funding to Snapchat in 2012 after one of the partners found that the three most popular apps in his daughter’s high school class were Angry Birds, Instagram, and Snapchat.
58% of college students say they’d likely purchase a product from a brand that sent them a coupon on Snapchat.
Only 12% of Snapchats are shared with multiple users.
Using a secret feature, you can write in black and white.