Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of KAl16 Doctor
For an orthopedic surgeon, I would have to be patient, hard-working, good with bones, and have a love for helping people.
God's vocation to me is great. I believe he is calling to me to do something great. I get to help people out in the world, make them feel better, and that is a great feeling.
Hobbies and Recreational Activities
For fun, I love to play sports such as volleyball, basketball, softball, and flag football. I also love to run and take hikes.
All in all, this is a great profession that I will love to do. This is my calling from God. It takes intense study and school, but it is something I am willing to do to save someone's life.
Some courses I would have to take in high school are biology, social sciences, AP anatomy, and AP physiology. I would need to get a feel for how the body works.
Preparing for my career
For my career, I would attend either Berkeley or UCLA. It would take me 8-12 years to get this for my career. I will study anatomy and doctoral degrees which both universities have.