Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Odyssey Book 21
Transcript of The Odyssey Book 21
Penelope tells the suitors what they must do in order to win her hand in marriage
Telemachus sets up the contest && then tries to shoot the bow himself One by one the suitors all try to string and shoot odysseus' bow.
&& FAIL! Odysseus follows Eumaeus and Philoetius outside. He tells them his true identity && They DON'T believe him. Eurymachus feels inferior to
Odysseus because he cannot string his bow So Antinous says.... Odysseus Speaks up The suitors fear he will be able to shoot the bow && Sure enough...