Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Master Harold and the Boys- Themes
Transcript of Master Harold and the Boys- Themes
The characters also have to deal with the anger and hatred toward other characters. Anger and Hatred The society was constructed by anger and hatred in the apartheid; blacks hated whites and whites hated blacks. Anger and Hatred in the Apartheid http://henriksenenglish.wikispaces.com/file/view/masterharoldboys.pdf
Master Harold and the Boys book Sources During this period of time, black people were considered inferior thus not allowed the "white" standard of education. Wisdom is present in the elder black character while, the young white character is portrayed as naive and ignorant. Hally is not only being taught in the schools, but his "caretakers" are teaching him life lessons, and how to become a man.