Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Writing and Revision Process
Transcript of The Writing and Revision Process
the writing process
. Any idea is fair game. Tie-up your
for now, so
you can consult your
This organizes your random, creative thoughts.
loose, a bit.
He'll help you put these ideas together.
Don't worry too much, though
(Roughs all stink).
This is what separates the professional from the novice.
Ideas, Voice, Word choice,
Sentence fluency, Organization
We can "RE-enVISION" our work, one
change at a time.
This is where we make great writing
The Writing & Revision Process
See and See Again,
Edit & Proofread
Now you have a product worth
is totally in charge now.
Double-check for errors.
Consult an expert.
Life in General,
The Relationship between
is sometimes confusing. Though they are two discrete processes, they can and should both be happening at once.
is making improvements.
is fixing errors.
, transcribe it all to a clean
and revise some more.
do it again
(you may continue this process until you arrive at a product you're proud to own). Professional writers often go through this process
This is just proof-reading to the max.