Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Google AdSense by Toni Delrio
Transcript of Google AdSense by Toni Delrio
of all sizes Benefit: Earn money
by displaying targeted
on their websites Product: Ad serving application
run by Google Inc. enroll transform sell PUBLISHERS ADVERTISERS CONSUMERS CASH HOW DOES IT WORK? Bibliography 1998 - OINGO developed a proprietary search algorithm based on word meanings 2001 - Oingo changed its name to Applied Semantics company April 2003 - Google Acquired ASC for for US$102 million THE LONG TAIL OF SEARCH RESULTS Competitors: Overture, JOTSPOT, EXCITE WHAT DID GOOGLE DO DIFFERENT? Google's mission: serve The Long Tail simple, Observe competitors and did what they were not doing Demand-side network effects: the advertiser's willingness to pay creates an incentive for publishers Serves the Top & Bottom of the pyramid for both, Publishers and Advertisers 2) Google reviews your application, makes sure you comply with program policies and eligibility criteria
1) Register 3) You sign in to your new account and get the HTML code that will display ads on your webpages 4) users visit your website and click on the ads 5) Get a check from Google Google. (2010). Google AdSense Help. Retrieved May 18, 2010, from Google AdSense: https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=9712&topic=8421&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link
Google. (2010). Google AdSense Product Tour. Retrieved May 20, 2010, from Google AdSense: http://www.google.com/services/adsense_tour/index.html
Shuen, A. (2008). Google's Combination of Network Effects. In A. Shuen, Web 2.0: A Strategy Guide (p. 266). New York: O'Reilly.
Wikipedia. (2010, May 10). AdSense from Wikipedia . Retrieved May 18, 2010, from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdSense
Pictures From Flickr Creative Commons
Toni Del Rio
http://mcdm.washington.edu/ "Have a credit card and 5 minutes? Get your ad on Google today" "a billion dollars, one [advertising] nickel at a time."