Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rate and Ratios
Transcript of Rate and Ratios
Sixth Grade Math
GLE 00-08 06.1.6 Read and interpret the language of mathematics and use written/oral communication to express mathematical ideas precisely.
GLE 00-08 06.1.8 Use technologies/manipulative appropriately to develop understanding of mathematical algorithms, to facilitate problem solving, and to create accurate and reliable models of mathematical concepts.
0606.1.7 Formulate questions, design studies, and collect real world data.
0606.1.9 Use age-appropriate books, stories, and videos to convey ideas of mathematics.
0606.1.11 Model algebraic expressions with manipulatives, technology, and pencil and paper.
GLE 0606.2.2 Solve multi-step mathematical, contextual and verbal problems using fractions, mixed numbers, and decimals.
GLE 0606.2.3 Understand and use ratios, rates and percents.
L.1 Comprehend spoken instructions.
L.1.1 Follow one-step directions.
L.1.2 Follow two-step directions.
L.1.3 Follow multiple-step directions
S.3 Provide detailed information on a relevant topic in a conversation.