Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Quebec Conference
A Strong Central Government
-notably economic development
-legislate for peace, order and good government
Provinces have powers to handle local affairs, social and cultural issues
October 10-27, 1864
United Province of Canada would split into Ontario and Quebec
Temporary Parliament Building at Montmorency
The Federal Parliament
House of Commons
Prince Edward Island:5
Oppostion to Confederation
Joseph Howe led Nova Scotia
Albert James Smith led New Brunswick
P.E.I rejected the resolutions
Led to a third London Conference in 1866
A legislative union