Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Wheel of Life, also known as the Total Person Concept
Transcript of The Wheel of Life, also known as the Total Person Concept
it's a GREAT Visual Representation
Developed by Paul J. Meyer,
founder of Success Motivation Institute Inc.
Total Person Concept
The Wheel of Life, also known as the
helps youths identify the key areas in their life
gives a rating to each area is helpful to see where your life is currently, compared to what you'd like it to be.
How to achieve a more BALANCED life?
Do more of what?
Do less of what?
Because it is
you can use the Wheel of Life in
MANY DIFFERENT WAYS!