Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BE MY BEER
Transcript of BE MY BEER
"You have unusual, tasty beers delivered to your door each month"
Beer is in popularity
25 million of drinkers in the UK
'Beer is the ideal companion for food'
OLD TRENDY BEVERAGE WHICH WILL NEVER GO OUT OF FASHION
HOW DOES IT BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE ?
BRITAIN'S FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK
BE MY BE
HOW DO WE ACQUIRE USERS?
ord of mouth & E-Word of mouth
ewspapers, magazines, flyers distribution
Personalised relationship with customer
(Inform of latest news ; Special offers)
Friends & family's sponsor with rewards in return
CREATE CUSTOMER LOYALTY
tart-up fair, professional fair
eer fair trades, stand exhibition
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Develop and sell the concept
Make it attractive, interactive and entertaining
Attract as many people as possible
Keep it clear and enriching
(beer tasting, beer and food pairing...)
EACH BEER IS AN EXPERIENCE
CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT
John Steinbeck, 1902-1968, American Writer
THE MARKET SIZE
‘There is nothing in the world like the first taste of beer’
HOW DOES THE BUSINESS MAKE MONEY ?
Private beer tasting for customers
Beer tasting in pubs
Sell beers to customers by being a platform between customers and brewers
-ORGANISATION AND PLAN ABILITY -
- ADAPTABILITY - FINANCIAL SKILLS -
- HONESTY -
- COURTESY - HARD WORKING - PATIENCE - LEADERSHIP -
DESIRE OF PROGRESS
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY -
- ENTREPENEURSHIP -
- LEARNING - EDUCATION -
- CONFIDENCE -
- INDEPENDENCE - NEGOTIATION - IT SKILLS - MOTIVATION -
- COMMUNICATION - DECISIVENESS -
THANK YOU YOUR LISTENING
"Beer is a collection of experiences,
let us be your guide"
"Drink Beer, Think Be
BE MY BEER CONCEPT
- Rare, unusual beers
- International, local beers
Beer sommelier expertise and selection
South East of Great Britain
- Over 25 years old
- Middle and upper classes