Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
China-Animals,Wildlife and Nature.
Transcript of China-Animals,Wildlife and Nature.
There are 2 types of panda a giant panda and a red panda. Panda's habitat is a bamboo forest because bamboo is the Panda's main source of food. A Panda is China's most known animal and by far one of the cutest.
A tiger in the wild is extremely rare to spot as there are only a few remaining in the wild. It normally camouflages itself in the long tall grass as it blends in with its orange and black striped fur.
People have recorded that in China there are more than 4400 vertebrate roaming around the landscape of the fourth biggest country in the world China.
China is home to many wonderful creatures therefore its needs many different habitats such as meadow, swamp, river/lakes and forests.
A Pangolin is an animal very similar to an armadillo except from that a Pangolin is much longer.
Chinese animals roam around the colossal country passing through many different places such as desert, forest, jungle and may even cross a river or a lake.
THANKS FOR WATCHING!