Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of E.S.D.
-Design of 4-digit numeric display circuit
-Design of 3 ½ digit DVM
-Study of IC 7107/7106.
2.Phase locked loop (PLL)
-Design of digital phase locked loops (cd 4046 & 565)
-It’s use in frequency synthesizer.
-frequency & phase demodulation.
-Dual Tone Multi Frequency Encoder (DTMF).
3.Audio & Video amplifiers
-Audio amplifier: audio op-amp applications mike pre-amplifier with tone control.
-study of LM 386 Video amplifier: Theory, voltage gain, cover code o/p voltage.
-oscilloscope counter pre-amplifier.
-Fundamentals of IC timers.
-CMOS timer & 2240 Binary Programmable Timer/counter.
-use of timers for event or interval timing.
-pulse generation & shaping.
-design of frequency counter usingIC 74C926 for the time & event Counting.
5.Sensor Signal Conditioning
1) Temperature – RTD, Thermocouple, Semiconductor LM 35, AD549 and 1N4148
2) Strain gauge type transducers of 350 ohm/120 ohm bridge configuration
3) Variable capacitor transducer signal conditioning using Voltage to Time and Voltage to
5.Sensor Signal Conditioning (Cont.)
4) V to I and I to V converters for std input and output Standard input output ranges – 0 to
2V (DVM), 0 to 5 V(Micro controller), 4 to 20 mA (Industrial)
5) Optical encoders
6.Switched mode power supply
-Introduction to SMPS.
-Design of SMPS using LM 3521,Step up, Step down , Invert mode.
Electronics System Design
6. Micro Controller Based Design
-Design of process controllers PID
-Standard bus interface design.
1. Design of 3 ½ digit DVM using TTL Ics.
2. Study of 7107/7106.
3. Design of frequency synthesizer using 565 PLL.
4. Design of frequency synthesizer using CD 4046 PLL.
5. Frequency measurement using 74C926
6. Interval measurement using 74c926.
7. Study of proportional controller.
8. Study of microcontroller based controller.
9. Study of LM3524 SMPS.
10. Study of audio & video amplifiers.
11. Study of PID Controller
12. Study & I to V & V to I converters.
List of Practicals
Total Marks: 75