Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of French Guiana
1 Euro is = .73603 US Dollar Welcome to French Guiana ''Christopher Columbus sighted the Guiana coast in 1498 during his third trip to the New World. The French first settled the land one hundred years later, calling it Guiana, the French form of an American Indian word that means "land of waters."
Read more: Culture of French Guiana - traditional, history, people, clothing, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social, dress, marriage, men, life, population, religion, rituals, History and ethnic relations http://www.everyculture.com/Cr-Ga/French-Guiana.html#ixzz0lZIhdS9u
History The economy is tied closely to the much larger French economy through subsidies and imports. Besides the French space center at Kourou. Economy http://www.travelblog.org/South-America/French-Guiana/fact-econ-french-guiana.html A Major citie with many things to do is Cayenne and thats were most of the fun and exiting things happen in French Guiana PLACES to GO! As you can see there are some beaches in French Guiana were there are unpopulated beaches so you can have some serenity.