Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
#Talk2Change- Enron (Jake v.2)
Transcript of #Talk2Change- Enron (Jake v.2)
This company used to be an example of success in the corporate world.
But they poorly reported their finances and took advantage of accounting loopholes.
They were able to hide
of dollars in debt this way.
Things only changed because these women
to speak up about the things that you are
Music Credit to ken_k, "Changes" from dig.ccmixter.org
But Sherron Watkins, Cynthia Cooper, and Coleen Rowley didn't turn a blind eye on people being dishonest.
But Sherron Watkins, Cynthia Cooper, and Coleen Rowley didn't turn a blind eye on people being