Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Midway Testing
Test your UI, your directives and make sure that you don't have any mismatches between your controllers and your html fragments
Run your tests on the specific browsers that you are targeting
Test your controllers, services and anything else that you want
The best of both worlds
Test Driven Development - TDD
Red - Green - Refactor
- Write the test first. Show that it fails.
- Hack it to a solution. Make it work.
- Remove your hacks. Make it sexy.
My Testing Philosophy
Write your tests at the highest level possible
Mock as little as possible.
Rather than mock, execute as much of the actual code as possible.
Too many tests is actually a bad thing.
Keep the burden of maintaining the tests as low as possible.
Tdd where did it all go wrong?