Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AIESEC in Mexico Migration Manual
Transcript of AIESEC in Mexico Migration Manual
2. Then send to Lina to print them and have them signed by the legal representative and stamped.
3. Send to the trainee.
4. In case we need to send them in originals, let Lina and Alejandra know. a) Documents:
- Visa application form printed on one page, double sided, properly completed and signed. (http://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/houston/images/solVisaEng.pdf)
- Passport or valid travel and identity document, original and a photocopy of the page containing the photograph and personal data.
- One photograph measuring 3.9 cm x 3.1 cm, face uncovered, no eyeglasses, frontal view, in colour, with white background.
- Payment of fees in cash for the issuance of the visa. c) Real Estate Property in Mexican territory: Doesn't apply For questions contact: *MCVP iGIP: Lina María Marroquín - firstname.lastname@example.org *
*NST Migration: Alejandra Estrada - email@example.com * Visa options:
- Less than 180 days - Visitor - Non Profit
+ More than 180 days - Temporary resident Mexican Embassies Directory http://www.sre.gob.mx/index.php/representaciones/embajadas-de-mexico-en-el-exterior b) Economy solving - Invitation letter signed and stamped by AIESEC
- AIESEC's presentation letter (signed and stamped)
- AIESEC Bank account statements (past 12 months) [Ask Lina for access to Dropbox]
- AIESEC letter stating we can't send the original Bank account statement.
*All templates will be available in myaiesec.net soon Basics How to proceed? Temporary Resident Visa Requirements Visas Status 1. The process is not longer done in Mexico. Now it's done by THE TRAINEE in the Mexican Consulate in the trainee's country of origin.
2. However you need to support the process - make sure you send all the documents the trainee might required.
3. Maybe you need to send original signed and stamped letters to the trainee, so make sure you let the MC and the NST know.
4. Make sure you send the letters that need to be signed and stamped to the MC and NST without mistakes New Migration Law http://www.inm.gob.mx/static/marco_juridico/pdf/Ley_de_Migracion_y_Reglamento.pdf Countries who require visa http://www.inm.gob.mx/index.php/page/Paises_Visa