Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Economic Systems
Individuals and government both make decisions about production
Individual consumers and government influence economic decision making American Dream Resources are privately owned
Individuals make decisions on how to use resources
Individual consumers drive economic decision making by choosing what to buy Resources are publicly owned
Government makes decisions on how to use resources
Individual consumers have little influence on economic decision making Issue: Health Care Public versus Private Who should control it? Public Private Pros Cons Pros Cons Australian Health Care What do you think of this system? Sicko Intro What If the Issue Was Fire Fighting Services What is it now? What if it was part of the private sector? Pros Cons