Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WO TRAILS 24 januari 2013
Transcript of WO TRAILS 24 januari 2013
and career goals Adolescents who showed:
delinquent behavior, truancy, alcohol use,
low self-esteem, low self-concept or a lack
of internal locus of control
reported lower educational and occupational aspirations than adolescents who did not Mental health and aspirations Educational and occupational aspirations: What would you like to do after finishing your current education? Methods Results (preliminary) Educational
(Rojewski e.a, 1998; Mau e.a., 2000; Barry e.a., 2011) (Schoon & Parsons, 2002; Ashby & Schoon, 2010) Continue with full time education Combine work with vocational education Get a job Make a world trip I don't know yet Mental health problems: Externalizing, internalizing and attention problems (YSR) (@T4) (@T1-T4) a comparison of Danish and Dutch data Adolescents who want to make a world trip reported less internalizing problems than the others, this difference is only significant at T2. Internalizing problems & Aspirations Externalizing problems & Aspirations Adolescents who don't know what to do after finishing their current education, reported less externalizing problems than the others (ns). Attention problems & Aspirations Adolescents who wanted to make a world trip and adolescents who don't know what to do after finishing their current education, reported more attention problems than others (ns). Vestliv * West Jutland Cohort Study (N=3687)
* All children born in 1989 and living in the county Ringkoebing in May 2004 UMCG, Health Sciences Longitudinal data-analysis: mixed models email@example.com Herning Occupational Medicin Clinic Aarhus University of Aarhus