Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fast food restaurants should display calorie counts.
Transcript of Fast food restaurants should display calorie counts.
Can provide information to the public
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Technical English |||
Fast food restaurants should
display calorie counts.
Do you know the dangers of eating fast food?
Do you know that fast food contain the highest percentage of food calorie in food pyramid?
Do you know fast food content 80% calorie compared to another food?
Fast food has become
one of the main factors
contributing to obesity
in the world today
People can find out the calories in food
People can choose foods that are low in calories
Can prepare healthy meals for People
Take a low-calorie fast food
Prevention of obesity
People need to know fast food can increase disease problems.
Can provide awareness on public
Community is aware of the dangers of eating high-Calorie fast food
reduce fast food
Prevent any disease arising.
Fast food restaurants should display the calorie
content for alerting the public that the dangers of
taking high-calorie fast food because it can
increase the disease such as obesity.