Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prehistory
World History I - Standard 2
Local climate and geography forced early humans to live as hunter-gatherers
Early humans lived off land
Constantly moved to stay safe and close to food sources
Moved in search of food, shelter
Invented the first tools
(Including simple weapons)
Learned how to make and use fire
Lived in clans
(Large family groups, consisted of 100-200 people)
Had Oral Language & Cave Art
(The Old Stone Age)
Then, farming* happened...
Early humans eventually begin to domesticate plants and animals
These meant less...
And therefore, way more...
Food is now super easy to come by...
So people have time to develop, advance, and improve themselves
Some of the first things Neolithic people figure out:
From this point, we have our world's first major civilizations
Civilization & Culture
Weaving skills & pottery:
(New Stone Age)