Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Week #1- ENGL3303
Transcript of Week #1- ENGL3303
Monique Winfield, M.A.
The central message or idea
A place, state, or condition that is ideally perfect
Politics, laws, customs, and conditions.
A futuristic, imagined universe with oppressive societal control, often established in pursuit of perfection
Destructive Nature of Technological Dependence
Dangers of Censorship
Knowledge Vs. Ignorance
Happiness Vs. Truth
Dangers of Unbridled Consumerism
Religion's role in developing moral guidelines
Innate desire for instant gratification
55.7% t.v. ownership
1954 to 83.2 % four years later
The Mechanical Hound