Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Annual Action Plan 2010
Transcript of Annual Action Plan 2010
Municipal Elections of 2010 focused on the involvement
of members in the election process. •Funding available to assist and facilitate members volunteering to participate in or initiating local community projects. •Funding for local membership activities other than training sessions (ie: social events, Friday night get together, etc.)
•Funding for materials to raise OSSTF/FEESO profile within local bargaining unit.
•Funded mentoring program for members considering becoming involved at a local leadership level.
•Funds may be used for additional time release, travel expenses, meals, etc. which would allow members wishing to become involved the opportunity to observe current local executive meetings.
Provincial office will develop a Facebook and Twitter account to facilitate communication with the membership.