Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Noun Town!
What's a COMMON NOUN?
A common noun names a person, place, thing, or idea, but it is not specific. It is not capitalized.
A proper noun names a SPECIFIC person, place, or thing. It must be capitalized.
There are many types of nouns!
Let's learn a few!
Common & Proper
Singular & Plural
Concrete & Abstract
What is a PROPER NOUN?
Mannsdale Upper Elementary
Beagle Bagel Cafe
Name ONE person, place, thing, or idea.
Name MORE THAN ONE person, place, thing, or idea.
One hamburger or Several hamburgers
Nouns that can be experienced with at least one of the five senses: sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.
Names something that you cannot experience with one of the five senses.
It is an idea, emotion, state of being, or feeling.
Let's Sing about Nouns!
That's All Folks!
See what NOUNS you can find in YOUR TOWN!